Amber's Exit Module correlates your employee's data right from their onboarding to after they have left the organization. This has been built to will help you identify the exact reasons for an employee's exit so that you can proactively act on and improve the areas highlighted.
3 Ways Amber conducts effective exit interviews
1. Pre Exit: Amber will reach out to your employees (official email IDs / SMS) who are serving their notice period and will help you collect valuable feedback on how their overall experience in the organization was.
2. Post Exit: Amber will reach out to the employees (personal email IDs / SMS) who have left the organization and will help you gather historic data on what went wrong while they were part of the organization.
3. Pre Exit + Post Exit: You can opt for both pre and post exit modules which will help you compare, correlate, and understand disparities (if any) in the responses submitted.
How this is implemented
For this, we will need the following from you:
1. Finalize the Question Bank: Just like the tenure model, finalize the question bank which includes the list of questions Amber would be asking during pre and post-exit interactions based on our research.
2. Finalize Email Content: Finalise the pre and post exit email content which Amber would be sending to your employees.
3. Employee Database: We would require the following information in addition to the regular employee database -
For pre exit:
a. Date of Resignation (DOR) of the employees
b. Reach out days: Number of days post which you would like Amber to send out the emails. This will be calculated from the DOR.
c. Notice period: The configuration of the module will be done based on the notice period of employees. For this, we would like you to share the structure based on which notice periods are defined in your organization.
For post exit:
a. Date of Leaving (DOL) of the employees
b. Reach out days: The number of days post which you would like Amber to reach out to the employees who have moved out of the organization.
c. Employee database: In order for you to have better analytics around employee exits, we would suggest reaching out to all former employees who have exited in the last year (or more). This would help us create a baseline for future analysis as well.
How to access the Exit dashboard
Login into your Beta dashboard
Click on the new unlocked metric called "Exit Chats" (activated once you have opted for it)
How to view the analytics on the dashboard
- Under Exit Chats section you will see important exit metrics like Response Rate, NPS, and Employees Likely to Return and so on.
- Refer to the drivers (for pre and post exit both) contributing to attrition in your orgnisation based on employee conversations with Amber. Compare the feedback provided pre and post exit here.
- Whether it is organisation, role, and/or compensation, get to know the exact reason leading to employee attrition
- Find out what areas are contributing to exits the most across different demographics based on employee feedback
- Skim through the entire conversation at various touchpoints (both pre and post exit) your employees have had with Amber