What is an Access Group?
Access groups are the combination of features for which the user wants to provide access to new admins. While providing accesses, you can select multiple access groups for every admin.
How do I create new Access Groups?
- Click on the ‘Create Access Group’ button you see on the top-right corner to ‘Manage Access’ page:
- A new dialogue box will open on your dashboard so that you can start working on creating Access Groups. You can select/deselect any of the ‘Dashboard features’ to customize the access group
- Add a name for the new Access Group. Please note that this is a mandatory field and the system will only accept alpha-numeric names.
- Right after you add the Access Group Name, find a toggle where you can allow demographic customisation while giving admin access
- This will help you determine if the Access Group is created for any particular demographic or hierarchal access:
- If the toggle is ON, it's for demographic access; and if is OFF, it’s for hierarchical access
- By default, this toggle will be ON
- In case you switch the demographic toggle OFF, you will be able to add accesses on a Direct Level or Skip Level and your screen will look like this:
You can select/deselect any of the ‘Dashboard features’ for both Direct & Skip levels to customize the access group.
- Direct and Skip level Access :
- By default, both checkboxes will be selected and you can choose to select either options
- By unchecking any of the boxes, the other section will be hidden
- Features toggle: This is available for both demographic and hierarchical accesses
- Once you have made your selections, you can click on the ‘Create’ button to successfully create your Access Group.
- Your New Access Group is now ready to be used!
- You can select multiple Access Groups while providing accesses
- For each Access Group assigned to a user, there will be different views created on dashboard
- You can Edit or Delete any Admin detail or Access Group per your convenience